- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Line Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Industrial Electronics
- JEE For Engineering
- Conducted In Two Stages
- JEE mains in 1st week of April
- JEE advance in 2nd week of may
- Negative marking
- PHY (30 q.), CHEM (30 q.), MATHS (30 q.) For mains.
- JEE advance paper pattern changes every year.
- Notifications from month of December to month of February.
- Date of examination last week of April, first or second week of may to second week of June
- Online form filling.
- Online and offline mode of exam.
- Exam centers at district places in India and at certain places abroad.
Selection for IITs
- Passed 12thboard of your state, top rank in 20 percentile.
- Appear JEE mains (all students can appear).
- 1,50,000 students (top ranking) are selected.
- These can appear JEE advance.
- 10,000 students (top ranking) are selected.
- These are selected in IIT (16 centers in India)
REMAINING STUDENTS THOSE WHO ARE 12TH PASS AND JEE - MAINS CLEAR CAN GET ADMISSION TO OTHER INSTITUTE LIKE NITS, NIIT, GOVT. COLLEGES, AUTONOMOUS & PRIVATE
- Deep knowledge of all necessary subjects
- Your basic concept of XI & XII should be perfect.
- Fast reading and grasping ability.
- Good reasoning ability & Memorization on finger tips.
- Solving maximum number of MCQs from each chapter.
- Mastering the technique of solving the MCQs. ( thinking logically and fast )
- Prepare memory maps & concept sheet.
- EXAM IS EASY IF YOU WORK HARD.
- YOU MAY APPEAR OTHER ENTRANCE EXAMS ALSO.
- HAVE A COMPLETE FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF.
- FOCUS YOUR INTENSION ON ENTRANCE EXAMS.
- READ NCERT BOOKS.
- MAKE A PRACTICE TO SOLVE MORE QUESTIONS SITTING AT A PLACE.
- LOVE THE SUBJECTS.. SUBJECTS WOULD LOVE YOU!
- REGULAR LECTURES.
- USE OF INTERACTIVE AUDIO-VISUAL CLASS ROOMS.
- MAKING USE OF ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY TO COACH.
- TIPS, TRICKS, SHORT CUT METHODS,SKILL AND LOGIC DEVELOPMENT.
- REGULAR TESTING - ONLINE AND PEN PAPER TECHNIQUE.
- ANALYSIS OF YOUR ANSWER SHEET.
- PHYSICAL LECTURES AND GUIDANCE
Other Exams To Prepare For